2019-08-28 | WMA Masters
WMA x FORMAT Fellowship 2020 – Open Call
The WMA x FORMAT Fellowship is a professional development opportunity for artists/photographers from the WMA Masters programme. The selected grantee of the 2020 Fellowship are entitled to visit the United Kingdom April 23-29, 2020 to participate in a series of facilitated learning and development opportunities, including
- Attending a series of events and VIP programmes presented by FORMAT
- Participating at portfolio review sessions of the Festival
- Having works and profile featured by FORMAT’s and WMA’s website and promotion materials
- 6 Nights’ accommodation in the United Kingdom
- Round-trip economy tickets between the place of residence and London
- A stipend of HKD 10,000
- Applicant has to be a candidate of the Light Cycle of WMA Masters.
- Entries are open to both residents of Hong Kong and other countries.
Application Requirement and Timeline
- Applicant needs to submit a statement of interest and a CV via an online application form (applicant will be required to sign in at google to submit the form).
- Submission deadline is 31 October 2019 at 23:59 Hong Kong Time (GMT +8:00).
- Results will be announced by end December 2019.
- For any questions, please send an email to [email protected]
FORMAT is the UK’s leading non-profit international contemporary festivals of photography and related media. It contains exhibitions, portfolio reviews, workshops, commissions, conferences, screenings, talks, photo collectives, publications, mass participation, performance and much more. The next festival will take place between March – April 2019 in Derby, UK but FORMAT continues to develop and produce a year-round programme of exhibitions, workshops, talks and more.