2019-08-28 | WMA大師攝影獎
WMA x FORMAT 交流計劃2020 – 現開始接受申請
The WMA x FORMAT Fellowship is a professional development opportunity for artists/photographers from the WMA Masters programme. The selected grantee of the 2020 Fellowship are entitled to visit the United Kingdom April 23-29, 2020 to participate in a series of facilitated learning and development opportunities, including
- Attending a series of events and VIP programmes presented by FORMAT
- Participation at portfolio review sessions of the Festival (One-to-one meetings with international photography experts)
- Having works and profile featured by FORMAT’s and WMA’s website and promotion materials (such as social media)
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation in the United Kingdom
- Round-trip economy tickets between the place of residence and London
- A stipend of HKD 10,000
- Applicant has to be a candidate of the Light Cycle of WMA Masters.
- Entries are open to both residents of Hong Kong and other countries.
Application Requirement and Timeline
- Applicant must submit a statement of interest and a CV via an online application form (applicant will be required to sign in google to submit the form).
- Submission deadline is 31 October 2019 at 23:59 Hong Kong Time (GMT +8:00).
- Announcement of the recipient will be made by end December 2019.
- For any questions, please send an email to [email protected]
FORMAT is the UK’s leading non-profit international contemporary festivals of photography and related media. It contains exhibitions, portfolio reviews, workshops, commissions, conferences, screenings, talks, photo collectives, publications, mass participation, performance and much more. The next festival will take place between March – April 2019 in Derby, UK but FORMAT continues to develop and produce a year-round programme of exhibitions, workshops, talks and more.